An original Nixon design.
- All-time best-seller with an unpretentious, versatile appearance that works anywhere anytime
- Minimal case design in a versatile 40 mm package
- 3-hand movement with applied indices and custom molded hands
- Powerful in appearance and spirit with 24 vibrant colors combinations to choose from
- Light 20 mm injected molded polyurethane band with patented locking looper and polycarbonate buckle
Matte Mineral Jade
- Watch Movement – Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
- Watch Dial – The dial includes applied indices, and custom molded hands.
- Watch Case – 40 mm, 100 meter / 10 ATM, custom stainless steel core encased in custom injection molded polycarbonate, fixed polycarbonate bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket molded polycarbonate crown, screw down stainless steel caseback encased in custom injection molded polycarbonate, and stainless steel spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band – 20 mm custom injection molded polyurethane band with patented locking looper and polycarbonate buckle.
- Water Rating – 100 METER / 10 ATM
- Warranty – Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren’t right or if the watch isn’t put together correctly, we’ll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn’t mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don’t cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.