|Samsung Galaxy A71|
|Performance||Samsung Exynos 9 Octa|
|Display||6.7″ (17.02 cm)|
OVERVIEW: SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
If you are familiar with the latest Mid-Rangers from Samsung, you will not be shocked to find that the Galaxy A71 is made of plastic. The device in the hand is surprisingly lightweight and comfy.
Galaxy A71 display is really big at 6.7 inch. Of course the screen itself is a Samsung Super AMOLED panel. When it comes to brightness the screen does a good job. Below the screen is a fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock the phone.
There is only one bottom firing speaker which sounds decent and you can find a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Latest phones from Samsung run on OneUI 2.0 over Android 10. Overall, It’s fairly clean and bloat-free.
A Snapdragon 730 chipset is the heart of the Galaxy A71. It is a clear improvement over the Snapdragon 675. The A71 does a fantastic job in benchmark results, and it ran all the games without hiccups or overheating. The A71 has a battery of 4,500 mAh which performs really well.
The Galaxy A71 has an L-Shaped quad camera setup. There is a 64 MP (f/1.8,main), 12 MP (f/2.2, ultrawide), 5 MP (f/2.4, macro), and Depth sensor. Overall, I would say that the camera is really nice at this price point.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ROOTING SAMSUNG GALAXY A71?
Rooting Samsung Galaxy A71 will have no effect from outside. Just an additional app can be installed on your Samsung Galaxy A71 which is the root manager app that allows root applications to run.
The only way your Samsung Galaxy A71 can be fully controlled is through rooting. Before I go on, I ‘d like to note that it’s not an easy process to root your Samsung Galaxy A71 and you may have some minor problems along the way. So then follow our step-by – step guide carefully if you want to stop all the problems. After rooting you will become your Samsung Galaxy A71 ‘s super administrator.
ADVANTAGES OF ROOTING SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
- Rooting can extend battery life Samsung Galaxy A71.
- On the Samsung Galaxy A71 one can flash custom ROMs.
- You will able to install root applications on your Mi Note 10 which will take your Android experience to the next level. You can check out the best root apps here.
- You can uninstall pre-installed apps on Samsung Galaxy A71.
- May boost performance of Samsung Galaxy A71 on CPU and GPU.
DISADVANTAGES OF ROOTING SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
- Risk of “bricking” your Samsung Galaxy A71.
- You will not be able to use Banking Apps such as Paypal, Payoneer.
- Your warranty is void after Samsung Galaxy A71 has been rooted.
1. Unlock bootloader of A71 from here.
2. Your Samsung Galaxy A71 battery should be minimum 60%.
3. I ‘d highly recommend that you backup your entire device. Yes, you can keep your Galaxy A71 data on your laptop.
4. Download – Samsung USB Drivers.
5. Download – ODIN in PC or Laptop.
6. Download – Stock Firmware of A71.
Galaxy A71: SM-A715F (Global)
It is advised to follow the steps mentioned in this post very carefully to avoid permanent damage or to brick your device. If anything goes wrong the author or TheWorldsBestAndWorst is not responsible for it.
3 METHODS TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY A71
Once you unlocked the bootloader and downloaded all the files, you can go ahead and root your Samsung Galaxy 71:
METHOD 1: ROOT A71 VIA MAGISK
- Dowload Magisk Manager and install it in your device.
- Copy boot.img from the firmware you downloaded and paste that into your device.
- Now, patch the boot.img with Magisk. For doing this GO TO – Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File. Here you have to select the boot.img file and it will start patching.
- Once boot.img is patched, it will be in your internal device storage named as “patched_boot.img”
- Now you have to convert “patched_boot.img” to “patched_boot.tar” using 7Zip.
- After converting, we can start the root process.
- Now, reboot your device into download mode and connect your device to PC.
- Open ODIN.exe and load the in the “patched_boot.img” AP section.
- Go to Option and see whether the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time selected or not). If not then select these two. Don’t select Re-partition.
- Now, hit the Start button.
- When the process is completed, your device will reboot.
Congratulations! You Have Rooted Your Samsung Galaxy A71 using this Method.
Method 2 & 3 are universal ways to root any android mobile and I am not sure that they will work with Samsung A71 but still you can try. If you are trying Method 2 or 3 then there are no PRE-REQUISITE for rooting Galaxy A71. If they didn’t work then Method 1 is working 100%
METHOD 2: ROOT A71 WITH KINGO ROOT
- Download Kingo Root and install it on your Computer.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A71 with PC via USB cable and open the Kingo Root Application.
- Kingo Root will automatically detect your Samsung Galaxy A71. Now click on “ROOT” and wait for some time till the process is completed.
- Your device may restart after you click on “Finish” button. Now you will find an app named SuperSU in the app drawer.
METHOD 3: ROOT A71 WITH ONE CLICK ROOT
- Download and install One Click Root from here.
- Open “One Click Root” and click on on “Root Now”.
- Wait for few seconds till your Samsung Galaxy A71 gets rooted.
- If it succeeds, You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 IS ROOTED OR NOT?
Download Root Checker App in your Samsung Galaxy A71. Then open the application and click “Verify Root”. After that you get this message “Congratulations! Root Access properly installed on this device” if your device is rooted successfully.
We hope you’ve found this guide helpful. If you are facing any issues while rooting or you need a rooting guide of any other mobile then just leave a comment, we will be happy to help you.