|Xiaomi Mi Note 10|
|Display||6.47″ (16.43 cm)|
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which are functions often unsupported by stock recovery images. It is, therefore, often installed when flashing, installing, or rooting Android devices, although it isn’t dependent on a device being rooted prior to installation.
ADVANTAGES OF INSTALLING TWRP IN MI NOTE 10
- You will able to Root your Mi Note 10 via Magisk or SuperSU.
- You can flash Custom ROMS and Xposed modules files to customize your Mi Note 10.
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Users can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- You can flash any files which is suitable for Mi Note 10.
- TWRP Recovery also helps in overclocking and underclocking.
1. PC/Laptop is needed with a USB cable
2. Mi Note 10 battery should be minimum 40%
3. You need to unlock bootloader before flashing custom recovery.
4. I would recommend you to backup your android device.
DOWNLOAD REQUIRED FILES:
Installing the custom recovery will void your Mi Note 10 warranty. Please proceed at your own risk.
It is advised to follow the steps mentioned in this post very carefully to avoid permanent damage or to brick your device. If something goes wrong the TheAndroidTutorials is not responsible for it.
LET’S FLASH TWRP RECOVERY ON MI NOTE 10
- Before doing anything, you should enable Developer Options and USB Debugging mode on your Mi Note 10. And For doing this GO TO – Settings > System > About Phone > Tap On Build Number For Seven Times. This will enable your Developer Mode and now enable USB Debugging.
- Open ADB & Fastboot folder and press and hold the Shift key and right mouse click to open the command window.
- Boot Into Fastboot Mode – Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together. Now Connect your Mi Note 10 with PC via USB Cable.
- After connecting the Mi Note 10 with PC enter the following command and press enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now enter the following command to flash the TWRP on your Mi Note 10:
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- After entering the above command, you have successfully flashed the TWRP Recovery On your Mi Note 10.
We hope this guide has been helpful to you. If you face any problems while rooting, or you need some other mobile rooting guide then just leave a comment, we’ll be happy to help.