|Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro|
|256 GB Storage|
|64MP + 13MP + 5MP|
|5000 mAh Battery|
|8 GB RAM|
OVERVIEW: BLACK SHARK 3 PRO
Black shark 3 pro is bigger and stronger. The screen size of Black shark 3 Pro is pretty huge. It’s pretty much bigger than my hand and gripping of this device is really good.
When comparing to black shark 3, they ‘re pretty much the same on both sides, in terms of style. You have the 3.5 mm and the USB Type-C. But, the difference is on the right side of the phone, where those triggers are visible to the black shark 3 pro.
LPDDR4X RAM present on the Black Shark 3 while the Black Shark 3 Pro has the LPDDR5 RAM. I’m not gonna go very much into detail between the differences between the two. However, what I can tell you is that the LPDDR5 on the Black Shark 3 Pro is gonna offer better data rate improvement and also 30% more power efficiency over the LPDDR4X.
Generally, this device is really good in design and style. The software is really optimised well. However, the feel of this device is considerably larger because of it’s 7.1″ display.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ROOTING BLACK SHARK 3 PRO?
Rooting Black Shark 3 Pro, from outside it does not affect anything. Rooting can only install an additional app that is the root manager app on your Black Shark 3 Pro and allows root applications to function.
Rooting Black Shark 3 Pro basically gives you special permissions on your device. In simple words, rooting would grant you rights to access features in your Black Shark 3 Pro that would be blocked either by the carrier or by your phone’s actual provider. It lets you do things that you would not normally be able to do on your Black Shark 3 Pro. Overall, if you want your Black Shark 3 Pro to have super powers then you should only root.
Before I start, I would like to say that rooting your Black Shark 3 Pro is not a simple process and you may have some minor problems along the way. And if you want to avoid all of the problems then carefully follow our step by step guide. You will be the super administrator of your Black Shark 3 Pro after rooting your phone.
ADVANTAGES OF ROOTING BLACK SHARK 3 PRO
- You will be able to run special apps on Black Shark 3 Pro.
- You can remove pre-installed apps on Black Shark 3 Pro.
- Can boost CPU and GPU performance of Black Shark 3 Pro.
- Custom ROMs can be flashed on Black Shark 3 Pro.
- Will Extend Black Shark 3 Pro Battery life.
- You will able to install root applications on your Black Shark 3 Pro which will take your Android experience to the next level.
DISADVANTAGES OF ROOTING BLACK SHARK 3 PRO
- Risk of “bricking” your Black Shark 3 Pro.
- Your warranty will be void after rooting Black Shark 3 Pro.
- You won’t be able to use Banking Apps like Paypal, Payoneer.
1. Unlock bootloader of Black Shark 3 Pro. If it’s already unlocked then skip this.
2. Flash TWRP Recovery from here.
3. Battery of your Black Shark 3 Pro should be minimum 60%
4. I would recommend you to backup your android device.
ENSURE TO CHECK YOUR MODEL NUMBER, WHICH MUST BE:
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro (Codename: Klein)
Download – Magisk Manager 20.4
It is advised to follow the steps mentioned in this post very carefully to avoid permanent damage or to brick your device. If something goes wrong the TheWorldsBestAndWorst is not responsible for it.
LET’S ROOT BLACK SHARK 3 PRO
Once you have unlocked your bootloader and installed the TWRP recovery then you can proceed to root Black Shark 3 Pro.
- Download Magisk.zip from the above section and send Magisk.zip file from PC to your Black Shark 3 Pro.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery of your Black Shark 3 Pro.
- After booting into TWRP, now hit “Install” and then navigate to “Magiskzip” and swipe to confirm flash. Reboot your device, after process is completed.
CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU HAVE ROOTED YOUR BLACK SHARK 3 PRO
HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR BLACK SHARK 3 PRO IS ROOTED OR NOT?
Download Root Checker App in your BLACK SHARK 3 PRO. Then open the application and click “Verify Root”. After that you get this message “Congratulations! Root Access properly installed on this device” if your device is rooted successfully.
We hope this guide has been helpful to you. If you face any problems while rooting, or you need some other mobile rooting guide then just leave a comment, we’ll be happy to help.