Today, I will tell you that how you can use shortcuts app to get notification when your iPhone is fully charged.
Shortcuts App is used to automate actions that your iPhone will perform. The possibilities of Shortcuts app actions are endless and that’s why this app has so much potential.
It can be really useful because iPhone does give notification when your battery is low. But when your battery is fully charged, you don’t get a notification which is very annoying. And sometimes, I plug my iPhone to charging at night and forget to unplug it which is not good for Battery.
How to Get a Notification When Your iPhone is Fully Charged?
These are just few steps and it’s very easy. You Just Need Shortcuts app in this method which is already installed in your iPhone but incase if you have deleted then just download it from App Store. If anything goes wrong then you probably missed a step, so follow the steps carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Open Shortcuts App and Tap on “Automation“
- Click “Create Personal Automation”
- Scroll Down and Click on “Battery Level“
- Increase the slider to full and then choose “Equals 100%”
- Tap on “Add Action“
- Select “Vibrate Device” and then “Show Notification” by Searching it.
- Now in text bar, you can write anything like I have wrote “Battery Fully Charged”
- To Run this Shortcut Automatically, Just Disable “Ask Before Running“
- Now whenever your battery will fully charged, you will get a notification.